Hurdles Teaching Progression
The methods of creating the main leg
1. Piller fired.
2. Continue forward until you deactivate, force her to take a step forward.
3. The trainer gives a slight push through the back, which requires the athlete to move forward.
4. hands Knees raised by the chest.
5. Run the barriers (such as banana pliometer Hurdles electric or smart fencing).
Development of the leg
Go to the left of the foot – foot in front and to the left of a low energy consumption obstacle or a banana pass.
The right leg – standing in front and right side of a low power obstacle or a banana pass.
– Hands on hips, foot on banana step and power; Unleash the leg on the stage of the banana energy barrier.
– Hands in front, walk to the obstacle of bananas and energy; Unleash the leg on the stage of the banana energy barrier.
– The arms move in unison to the steps, walk towards the banana obstacle and power; Unleash the leg on the stage of the banana energy barrier.
– The knee of the leg of the track has to be lifted under the arm.
– The arm stops backwards because the track leg overcomes the banana pass / energy barrier.
– Jog in bananas step / power; Unleash the leg on the stage of the banana energy barrier.
Repeat the complete sequence by moving to a larger banana step, or set slightly higher power constraints of each set.
Development of the lead leg
1. High walk on your knees, with your hands in front of the chest, raising the front leg.
2. High walk on knees, hands in front of chest, lifting single leg forward and step through a small step with banana / low power
3. Large knee walking with two legs, hands on chest.
4. The high knee running with both legs, hands through the chest, go in a small no banana / a of low power obstacles.
5. Knee high, hands in front of chest, go in a small stage on the banana / a low power obstacle with the front leg.
6. Normal knee course will exceed the small banana pitch of low power obstacles with a forward leg.
7. Repeat the complete sequence on the change to a larger banana step or by setting the highest power of each obstacle together.
Leg and leg development
Attach a barrier to feed 27 “on the leg side of the runway.
Place a 5 “banana on the side of the main leg.
– Hands on hips: barriers to walk; Clear leg advantage in a small stage and a banana leg trail in a higher energy barrier.
– Hands in front: barriers to walk; Clear leg advantage in a small stage and a banana leg trail in a higher energy barrier.
– The arms move in unison with the steps: walking over obstacles; Clear leg advantage in a small stage and a banana leg trail in a higher energy barrier. Repeat drill for exercise.
Repeat the complete sequence for several series, gradually increasing the height of the obstacle of the front leg until it is paired with the barrier leg of the route.
Repeat any sequence using two or three obstacles.
Teaching of reactivation patterns
Set the relay “shuttle obstacle” with obstacles at the same distance, but from all different heights. (Do not worry about the technique of release or procedure between obstacles).
– It is very good to do if we deal with a large group of fences
Place the pairs of small banana steps 3 ‘- 6’ Gap (side to side). Start with 3-4 sets of banana steps and gradually increase to 10 sets of banana steps. Have 5 meters between each pair of obstacles. Ask the athletes to run next to each other by taking off small steps of banana while holding three steps between each step of the banana.
Replace the small steps of bananas by stages of the main banana or energy constraints defined in a low position. Repeat.
Gradually, as the athlete becomes more skilful, the height of obstacle power gradually moves.
Repeat the whole procedure to move the distance between pairs of obstacles to 6 meters, and 7 meters, etc., until the appropriate distance between obstacles.